By now you have probably heard the horror stories in the news about how bad sitting for long periods of time can be—and if you haven’t, scroll down to check out the nifty infographic below entitled, “Sitting is Killing You” from the folks at Medical Billing and Coding via Daily Infographic. If the title of that infographic wasn’t telling enough, let me put it this way: sitting slows down your metabolism, it increases your risk for various kinds of diseases, and yes, it can even lead to a shorter lifespan.
If you are one of the millions of people with a desk job, don’t worry: today there is an adjustable height desk that will move you from sitting to standing with the light touch of a button—move being the operative word here.
The Xdesk adjustable height desk is the best ergonomic desk on the market today.
Here are just five reasons why:
1) Xdesk Adjustable Height Desk is adjustable. Some people who hear how bad for you sitting can be assume that buying a standing desk will solve the problem. It doesn’t. Standing all day isn’t good for you either–experts recommend a combination of sitting and standing for optimal metabolic performance, energy, and overall health. So rather than get up and take a walk every twenty minutes during the work day—which, let’s be honest, isn’t exactly realistic for a busy workload—you can alternate between sitting and standing with your adjustable height desk.
2) Xdesk Adjustable Height Desk is simple. Push the up or down arrow soft-touch button to find the best ergonomic desk height for you. Once you’ve found those perfect positions, you can even save them to quickly get back to them later. This is a great feature unique to the Xdesk adjustable height desk, perfect for multiple desk users. (And if you don’t share your desk now, you might have a line of people asking to once you get a Xdesk!)
3) Xdesk Adjustable Height Desk is powerful. Xdesk uses a reliable chain drive system rather than the belts used by other adjustable height desks on the market. This not only makes it stronger, lifting a conservative 315-630 pounds depending on the Xdesk model, but it also makes it virtually silent and more reliable, as chains won’t slip.
4) Xdesk Adjustable Height Desk is smooth. Like I said, with the chain drive system, this adjustable height desk will glide smoothly from sitting to standing desk positions, with hardly a sound, and without jerking to a start or stop. It makes this transition at an impressive 1.7 inches per second, so smoothly you won’t even have to worry about spilling your morning cup of coffee.
5) Xdesk Adjustable Height Desk is the best ergonomic desk. I know I’ve said this before, but it bears repeating: Xdesk is the best ergonomic desk on the market today. Not only is it strong, smooth, and simple, it is also one of the only adjustable height desks on the market that offers an adjustable keyboard tray. Why does that make this the best ergonomic desk setup?
When you place your keyboard on your desk, you force your neck and back into a “C” position, putting pressure on your back and shoulders. With Xdesk’s NextSpace Keyboard Platform, you can adjust the keyboard 360 degrees, up and down, and take the stress off of your back and shoulders. This provides the perfect position, not only for your posture, but for your hands as well.
Come back next time when we go over the best ergonomic desk height for you!
Comments? Questions? Feel free to leave them below!