We all hit walls. It’s a part of life. Sometimes it feels so easy to sit and numb your brain with TV or other time wasters, that you look up and four hours have passed. To help you boost productivity, jump back in the game, and start striving towards success again, here is your very own list of inspirational quotes.
Brought to you by BrainyQuote, here are our top ten favorite inspirational quotes:
- “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible!'” – Audrey Hepburn
- “Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors where there were only walls.” -Joseph Campbell
- “We must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy.” -Albus Dumbledore
- “I’d rather attempt to do something great and fail than to attempt to do nothing and succeed.” -Robert H. Schuller
- “Well done is better than well said.” -Benjamin Franklin or “The most effective way to do it, is to do it.” -Amelia Earhart
- “Either I will find a way, or I will make one.” -Philip Sidney
- “Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.” -Samuel Beckett
- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” -Thomas Edison
- “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” -Sam Levenson
- I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'” – Muhammad Ali
There are so many more inspiring quotes, so if we missed your favorite, please write it in the comments. At Xdesk we want to always inspire you to reach for greatness. You didn’t settle when you found your perfect standing desk, so don’t start now. And if we hadn’t been inspired to craft beautiful standing desks or power adjustable height desks, there would be no Xdesk. So keep doing great work, stand up, and do more than the minimum. Because that’s how winning is done.